I love animals as much as anyone does, but unfortunately that doesn't stop me from eating them. You name it, and I eat it. But lately the thoughts of little animal faces cross my mind when I find myself taking a bite of my double bacon cheeseburger, and well, the animals are really cute. It has never once crossed my mind to become or think about becoming a vegetarian let alone a vegan, let’s be honest here, I enjoy food too much. I have decided to take a brave consideration to try a new adventure to do both these things, transcending myself from your average meat lover to a veggie lover and then to finally a full blown vegan. Over the course of the next two weeks I will change my life style completely to its opposite, for the starting week I will begin my drastic journey becoming a vegetarian, and transition into the second week being a full fledge vegan. I hope to gain a better prospective from vegan and vegetarian lifestyle that so many have dedicated their life to commit to. I also want to learn more about the process of packaging animal products and shed some light on the truth behind the life of animal from crate to plate.
Friday, February 8, 2013
Why don't chickens like people? Because they beat eggs!
I love animals as much as anyone does, but unfortunately that doesn't stop me from eating them. You name it, and I eat it. But lately the thoughts of little animal faces cross my mind when I find myself taking a bite of my double bacon cheeseburger, and well, the animals are really cute. It has never once crossed my mind to become or think about becoming a vegetarian let alone a vegan, let’s be honest here, I enjoy food too much. I have decided to take a brave consideration to try a new adventure to do both these things, transcending myself from your average meat lover to a veggie lover and then to finally a full blown vegan. Over the course of the next two weeks I will change my life style completely to its opposite, for the starting week I will begin my drastic journey becoming a vegetarian, and transition into the second week being a full fledge vegan. I hope to gain a better prospective from vegan and vegetarian lifestyle that so many have dedicated their life to commit to. I also want to learn more about the process of packaging animal products and shed some light on the truth behind the life of animal from crate to plate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow. Just. Wow. I could not give up bacon even for a day. I salute you for having the guts to give up meat completely for the next two weeks.
ReplyDeleteWho knows, you might never even go back to eating meat after this is all said and done!
I'm super excited to follow you on this process of giving up meat and becoming both a Vegetarian and Vegan.
Best of luck! :)
Thanks Watson, its definetly already been a big challenge I appreciate the support:)!
ReplyDelete:O so difficult coodos to you. I wish you some good luck for you week of being a vegan!
ReplyDelete