Thursday, February 21, 2013
What did the lettuce say to the celery? -Are you stalking me?
So this has been my life pretty much all week....
I have one more full day of being a vegan, and i cant help but be excited. I almost broke today, true story, but luckily i just kept in my head that i have one more day. I never thought i would crave little things, like right now i can feel my mouth salvating for a cecar salad, I just want something. But no, today I had grapes applesauce, a bannana, prezels, and well thats it. Although this experience has been super hard Im still super glad im doing it because i feel better knowing that my choice to be vegetarian and vegan the past two weeks was worth it, to help little animals everywhere.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Out of everything, your titles make me laugh the hardest. What can I say, I have a weak spot for puns. I regret NOTHING.
ReplyDeleteI'm very impressed with how much restraint you have, there are so many opportunities for you to have snapped. And of course, there are always those friends that wave their delicious food in front of your face. The fact that you made it past that relatively unscathed is awe-worthy.
I tried going vegan for a month . . . never again. I hated everyone, quite literally everyone. If I saw someone eating a single scrap of the 'off limits' food, I would pretty much break, blow up at them. BOOM. I'm glad you didn't go down that path, you have more constraint than I do, for sure.
Heyyyy, congrats! And you're almost done!
ReplyDelete