Monday, February 25, 2013

I decided that becoming a vegetarian was a missed steak.


So I have finally finished my journey, I'm super stoked actually that I got the chance to try out this lifestyle, though I don’t think I'm going to continue this lifestyle of being a vegetarian or vegan, I surprisingly enjoyed the experience. Despite the challenges I managed to keep up and stick to my journey of the past two weeks, besides for the very last day of it all, Friday. I will admit Friday was not my finest moment, or moments, I cracked, and then finally completely broke my vegan vow, however, remained vegetarian. This has been the most challenging thing I have yet had to do in my life; I actually have found also I can have extreme restraint when I put a challenge to myself. It made me really understand that if I have a goal I want to reach, it’s more likely for me to try to reach it or achieve I should bet myself into doing it and finishing it. I have found that I could probably live as a vegetarian but unfortunately I just happen to like eating meat too much. I have tremendous respect for those who choose to live their lives as vegetarians and vegans, it is a huge commitment and challenge, and it has made me think differently of what i consume. I encourage people to live this way, if not just try it and feel the experience as I have.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really glad that you got so much out of your project ^.^ Good job!

    ReplyDelete